It's been a while since I've been here.... just haven't been inspired I guess. A LOT of activity in the past few weeks. I feel momentum building behind a hint of hope.... perhaps the darkness I have been ensnared in is lifting. I hope so.
Years ago I had a dream. A web company where people could come together, and collaboratively share ideas and solve problems. It would be a place where people could share stories of events from their lives and let it mesh with others reflecting on the same events. History from the perspective of the witness, and all perspectives coupled together. Theres a lot more to it, but the highlight is a it's about sharing. So, I'm restarting the Sharium project.
Wish me luck. (and maybe send money, I need stuff).
Years ago I had a dream. A web company where people could come together, and collaboratively share ideas and solve problems. It would be a place where people could share stories of events from their lives and let it mesh with others reflecting on the same events. History from the perspective of the witness, and all perspectives coupled together. Theres a lot more to it, but the highlight is a it's about sharing. So, I'm restarting the Sharium project.
Wish me luck. (and maybe send money, I need stuff).

No comments:
Post a Comment