Sunday, February 26, 2006

Harmonic Emotional resonance

So, just got back from moving my stuff to Houston. The drive was _way_ too long. Stephen drove his XTerra with the dogs, and I, perhaps foolishly, elected to just drive the rental truck. Took some photos, for which you can view at This location.

Houston reminds me, of well, San Jose. I guess. But bigger. With rain. That would be the impression I got in the 36 hours I was actually there before flying back to San Diego.

I head back in a few weeks, once I'm done with Best Buy in San Diego. I did make contact with the BB people in Houston, visiting the Galleria store. We'll see how that works out. I'm still dealing with the whole "moving to a red state" concept. But, since subversions begins at home.... well, at least I'm good at coming up with new challenges.

No comments: