1. First name? Anthony
2. Do you wish on stars? Only the falling ones.
3. When did you last cry? Can't remember
4. Do you like your handwriting? Sure
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
6. What is your birth date? 4/3/1969
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Gave them all away. It's all MP3's now.
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? That depends on whether the other person I got to be was just randomly picked geographically, or temporally, and whether or not we actually ever got to meet. I suppose we'd probably annoy each other almost _instantly_ and have wonderful conversations to the entertainment of everyone else while secretly plotting each others dramatic demise.
9. Do you have a journal? Yea. Trying the on-line thingy : http://topak.blogspot.com
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Only as a defense mechanism and intelligence filtering tool to determine who I really want to talk too
11. What are your nicknames? Tony, topak, patrick (for the majority that don't realize it's my LAST name), ass, dickhead
12. Would you bungee jump? Yep
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Depends on if they have laces.
14. Do you think that you are strong? We're all stronger than we realize
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Death By Chocolate
16. What is your shoe size? 11.5
17. Red or pink? Neither. More of a Blue/Green or brown type person.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Just one? I'll have to consult with my therapist to organize the list into a multidimensional OLAP cube in Excel so that I can plot out the more annoying cofactors and rank them according to suggested least favorite things about me from others, and whether I really care what they think. Generally tho', the tendency to overthink everything for no specific purpose except to silence the voices inside my head.
19. Who do you miss most?
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, send it back? I've never done this before, so not sure what to expect.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Levis and cross trainers
22. What are you listening to right now? iPod. DMX "Aint No Sunshine"
23. Last thing you ate? A raspberry green tea beverage here at Twiggs coffee shop (free wireless internet)
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I once melted all my crayons together to see what color it would be. I think I eventually made a candle of them, but it was a muddy brown color of inclusive goodness.
25. What is the weather like right now? 67 and partly cloudy (10:35pm)
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? My business partner
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes. Smile.
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Occasionally.
29. Favorite drink? Water. Coke. Southern Comfort & Coke. Red Bull + Mandarin Absolut (depends on time of day/activity)
30. Favorite Sport Drink? Gatorade
31. Hair Color? Brown
32. Eye Color? Blue
33. Do you wear contacts? Not since the lasers reshaped my eyes so I can't wear contacts
34. Favorite Food? Pizza
35. Last Movie You Watched? Fantastic 4. Johnny Storm was hot. Rest of the movie sucked.
36. Favorite Day Of The Year? Summer Solstice (longest day - so I get to enjoy the most of it)
37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy Endings in Scary Movies
38. Summer Or Winter? Which ever hemisphere has snow for snowboarding
39. Hugs OR Kisses? eHugĂ‚™
40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Chocolate Cake
41. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Polly
42. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Fred
43. Living Arrangements? None. Homeless. "Sofa Surfing" while trying to find work/income of sufficient level that will allow me to rejoin taxpaying society
44. What Books Are You Reading?Just finished "Blink" by Malcom Blackwell. "Tipping Point" was better.
45. What's On Your Mouse Pad? It's a laptop. Powerbook 12" Aluminum, and a complete video editing workstation
46. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? No TV (see homelessness) however, a friend burned the SciFi Friday line up to DVD for me, so I watched SG1, Atlantis, and BG on my laptop
47. Favorite Smells? Freshly baked bread. Anyone's home cooking
48. Favorite Sounds? Music - most kinds
49. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Enigma
50. What's the farthest you've been from home? Ooo, no further than where I am - cuz I don't have one.
51. Do you have a special talent? I'm told that my greatest gifts is that I'm a moving node in a social network, whatever that means, and/or, that I can make everyone feel welcome and comfortable. But mostly, I have a special knack for breaking - and then quickly fixing while praying no body notices - anything that uses electricity.
Story Time
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment