Boxes started showing up yesterday, and the remainder today. Bought WAY too much stuff at Ikea, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, and Best Buy today. But I've got a nice desk, bookshelf, towels, and various other necessary things. Oh, and I bought this nifty Garmin Nuvi to keep me company while I get lost looking for the next thing here in Texas. (The employee discount was too good to pass on!)
She talks in multiple accents, including American English, Australian English, and British English. There were also a bunch of other languages - more than I cared to scroll through. It was this or a video iPod and this plays MP3's on top of everything, so I'm kinda stoked right now.
Going on random explorations starting tomorrow. Should be interesting with my little navigator buddy and the new (for me) xTerra.
Finished unpacking & setting up the room. I'm happy with it. So is the cat. And the dogs. It even got an approving nod + "hmmm" from Stephen - so, high praise and I'll take it.
No comments:
Post a Comment