Similar to a credit score. But with some RFID tagged identity card with Photo & Biometric info that you could flash to get head of the line priviledges at the airport, TSA screen points, or any other federal/state check point.
Could be used for discounts at specific vendors who participate in data sharing, or services catered to specific patriot score levels. Veteran status, homeowner, education level, credit score, marriage or partner status, job & criticality of job function, children, relatives, and extended social network weights to stratify those with black sheeps they still connect to. Stuff like that.
I'm sure there are plenty of people that would willingly step up to participate in such as system. And I'm sure that fact alone is enough to terrify anyone else that would have immediate reservations about such an obvious sacrifice of the presumed privacy we all enjoy.
But if it gets me to the head of the line, saves me money, validates my social contract, and otherwise doesn't obviously harm me, why not? I mean, if enough people do it?
Story Time
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment